Barcode Tracking in the Pharmacy
Labels, printers and scanners fill the need for accurate, automated prescription tracking. Our thermal printers produce high quality labels for prescription orders, bottles and unit close packaging.
- Print legible prescription orders and prescription vial labels
- Encode patient information in barcodes to satisfy HIPAA regulations
- Barcoded prescriptions can be scanned anytime they are stored, transferred or handled to conveniently track prescriptions in the pharmacy
Featured Scanners in Retail Pharmacy
Xenon 1902, Honeywell’s sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, the Xenon 1902 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology plus the freedom of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth Class 2, v2.1 radio enables movement up to 33 feet (10m) from base, reduces interference with other wireless systems, and lowers total cost of ownership by allowing up to seven imagers to communicate to a single base
- Long-Lasting Lithium-Ion Battery: Powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge, ensuring maximum uptime
- Flexible Power Management: Allows user to limit radio power output of scanner, minimizing the likelihood of interference with other devices
- Optional Disinfectant-Ready Housing: Protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals
4850dr Document Reader
The 4850dr is a fully-featured document imager designed to digitize paper documents for simple and efficient paperless processing, storage and retrieval. Unlike traditional document scanners, the 4850dr has no moving parts, requires no regular maintenance, scans barcodes, and comes with a superior three-year warranty.
Genesis 7580 Area-Imager Scanner
This scanner can scan and decode all 1D, PDF, and 2D barcodes and was created with a durable design. Breakthrough performance and a versatile form factor make this scanner suitable for a variety of environments, including manufacturing and healthcare.
Some additional features of the Genesis 7580 include:
- TotalFreedom™: Expands scanner functionality by allowing image processing, decoding and formatting plug-ins to be loaded directly to the scanner instead of the host system
- Multiple On-Board Interfaces: Minimizes the number of service spares needed and ensures quick set up when new installations occur or when existing scanners are replaced in legacy systems
- Shielded Illumination Design: Significantly reduces the intense illumination often associated with imaging-based scanners
- Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS): An optionally integrated EAS antenna deactivates loss prevention tags up to 7 inches (17.8cm) away from the scanner
- Remote MasterMind®: Scanner management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
Star TSP800RX Desktop Printer
Star Micronics has the solution to print thermal prescriptions using the secured locking TSP800Rx Printer. Answering the requests from Hospitals and Physicians to efficiently automate the prescription process and make it simple is the cure from Star. The Secured TSP800Rx printer enables doctors to print thermal prescriptions vs. handwritten prescriptions from a pad avoiding legibility errors. Utilizing specialized and secured thermal prescription paper, the prescriptions are printed using the latest electronic medical record (EMR) software in the industry, resulting in a secured legible script in seconds. The Secured TSP800Rx features simple and easy “Drop-In” secured thermal prescription paper, the sole consumable.
Zebra ZM400 - Heavy Duty Printer & Media
The Zebra ZM400 includes additional productivity-enhancing features and modern, flexible network connectivity for easy system integration in most healthcare applications. This workhorse also delivers efficient 4-inch-wide labeling thanks to its quick throughput and 10 inches-per-second print speed.
- Built RFID Ready
- Options include 600-dpi (24 dots/mm) resolution
- The ZM400 is upgradeable to grow with changing needs
- Easy to operate, load and maintain
Zebra Pharmacy Labels
We stock a wide variety of direct and thermal transfer labels, tags and receipt paper. Custom items are also welcome. We can also handle your thermal transfer ribbon needs. We carry a full line of ribbons for Zebra printers.
Mobile Barcode Printer
Zebra QLn Series
The compact, lightweight QLn Series direct thermal mobile printer offers the rugged construction, user-friendly options, and flexible connectivity. Pharmacies can scan the prescribed medicine and print bar coded labels with patient information when using the QLn anywhere in the pharmacy, minimizing the risk for wrongly filled prescriptions.
- For complex mobile printing applications requiring advanced wireless connectivity, complex graphics and tailored applications
- Built to handle increased levels of wireless security, making it ideal for the secure transfer of sensitive data such as medical records.