Wristbands used for Attractions, Events and Healthcare
Use a thermal wristband and print information and barcodes directly on the band. Whether for patient ID, or access control at events or amusement parks, use a thermal wristband that’s durable, affordable and comfortable to wear.
Direct Thermal Printable Wristbands
Zebra Z-Band Thermal WristbandsDownload the Datasheet for Z-Band Fun & Z-Band Splash Wristbands
Zebra’s next generation of Z-Band Direct Wristbands feature:
- A pressure-sensitive adhesive tab closure for securement – Tamper resistant.
- Six color options for color coding – The 1″ adult wristbands are available with red, blue, green, yellow, pink or orange stripes.
- Increased durability – Superior image durability and tensile strength.
- A lower price due to improved manufacturing efficiencies.
- A patent-pending antimicrobial coating.
- Several size options:
- Adult: 1′ x 11′ and 0.75″ x 11″
- Pediatric: 1″ x 7″
- Infant: 1″ x 6″
Print Healthcare Wristbands
Zebra’s Z-Band thermal wristbands allow you to print patient information and barcodes directly on the wristbands.
- Determined MR-Safe by an independent MRI testing company
- Feature a silver antimicrobial coating that protects the wristband
- Scannable up to 14 days, promoting quality patient care and safety
- Quick and easy to print and fasten using an adhesive tab or color clip
Print Admission & Event Wristbands
Enable cashless point-of-sale and access management with print-on-demand barcoded wristbands. The Zebra HC100 printer and direct thermal Z-Band® Fun or Z-Band® Splash wristbands can:
- Reduce ticket fraud; revenue losses associated with theft and counterfeits
- Improve transaction speeds
- Enhance each guest’s experience with barcode scanning
- Lower total cost of ownership with increased convenience and rewards
Zebra’s thermal printers and direct-print Z-Band wristband solutions are easy-to-use, fit a wide variety of environments and require minimal IT support.
- Wristband can be immediately secured to the patient or patron as there is no assembly required.
- The small foot-print of Zebra’s thermal desktop printers allows them to fit into crowded nurses stations, WOW’s (workstations-on-wheels) and attraction ticket booths and counters.
- Zebra’s HC100 Patient ID solution is easy to use. Simply pop the wristband cartridge into the printer and you are ready to print – the printer automatically calibrates for wristband size and optimal print quality.
- The reliable nature of thermal printers insures maximum up-time and minimal IT service calls.
Datamax-O'Neil Safe-D-BandsDownload the Datasheet
SafeD-Band direct thermal wristbands are the perfect solution for your patient identification and patron management applications.
With a durable latex-free polypropylene face stock and polyethylene liner, SafeD-Band wristbands provide unmatched image quality and durability.
Datamax-O’Neil SafeD-Band medical patient wristbands are designed to provide strength, durability, comfort and unmatched image quality. Using the latest in ultra-light synthetic materials and state of the art coatings, SafeD-Band wristbands provide an easy, one-step, print and apply identification solution.
You can rest assured that your SafeD-Bands will provide the quality image and bar code scannability you expect. Utilizing direct thermal print technology, Datamax-O’Neil SafeD-Bands can print a host of barcode symbologies including two dimensional Aztec codes. SafeD-Bands are a perfect complement to protect the five-rights of patient safety in a health care environment, while providing an opportunity for cashless transactions in the patron management field.
- Adult Wristband (1″ x 11″)
- Pediatric Wristband (1″ x 7″)
- Neo-natal Wristband (0.75″ x 6″)
Intermec INband WristbandsDownload the Datasheet
From infants to adults, Intermec INband wristbands provide positive patient identification. Highly durable printed information resists hand sanitizers, moisture, and other common exposures. An easy-to-apply, reliable adhesive closure with tamper-evident features simplify application, and the soft skin contact surface ensures optimum patient comfort.
- Positive patient identification that helps reduce medical errors
- High image durability – designed to survive typical exposures in healthcare environment
- Ultra-soft skin contact surface ensures patient comfort
- Antimicrobial coating for maximum safety
- Simple, reliable adhesive closure
- Stock products for quick availability
Learn more about Intermec Medical Wristbands.
UHF RFID Wristbands
Zebra UHF RFID Wristbands
These custom direct thermal 1-day wristbands for Hospitality and 7-14 day wristbands for Healthcare are available in adhesive and clip closure. They feature a SMARTRAC Trap 4E inlay and can be custom printed with your logo.
Contact us for more information!