What would you think if I told you there is a battery-free wireless scanner that has fast recharging and powerful scanning?
It’s finally here! Honeywell released their latest barcode scanner powered by supercapacitors, the Xenon 1902g-bf area-imager. Honeywell designed this environmentally friendly scanner to be their powerhouse solution. Users can scan over 450 barcodes on a single charge and can recharge the scanner in less than 60 seconds.
The Xenon 1902-bf uses Bluetooth technology that allows users to scan from up to 33 feet away from the base. And, for added convenience, this scanner is equipt with a paging system that can help you locate a misplaced scanner.
No need to worry about tripping over wires or dead batteries. By using this battery-free wireless scanner, you will see increased efficiency and decreased downtime.
Xenon 1902g-bf Battery-Free Wireless Scanner
The Xenon 1902g-bf scanner has many beneficial features. For example, it offers fast, accurate barcode scanning just like the other scanners in the Xenon family. Other features include:
- Powerful, battery-free scanning – when fully charged, this device typically scans over 450 UPC/EAN codes without the need for recharging.
- Advanced supercapacitor technology – supercapacitors hold their charge for hours when fully charged. So operators who forget to place the scanner in the charger prior to break won’t impact operations upon return.
- Configurable, convenient low-battery alerts – there are two configurable recharge alerts to remind you to place the scanner back into the base for charging – and you can set the scanner to trigger at different levels of discharge and urgency.
- Fast recharging – fully charge your scanner in under two minutes with a simple USB connection, and under 30 seconds when a powered USB or external power supply is used.
- Quick get-up-and-go – if you’re completely out of power just place the scanner in the base. In less than 20 seconds, the LED will flash to notify you that there is sufficient power to support over 100 scans.