Intermec Barcode Printers
Intermec label, ticket and tag printers cover a wide range of applications, from economical low-volume needs to rugged, industrial-strength printing and applicators. Recognized for quality, durability and reliability, Intermec printers offer a wide range of features including multiple protocol support, programmability, Internet printing and management, wireless, internal Ethernet support, RFID, and liner-less technology. Intermec printers are available in multiple configurations and price points. For help choosing the correct printer, please contact us.
Intermec Barcode Printer Service
RMS Omega is an Intermec Printer Service Partner. For authorized repair and service on your Intermec Printers, please contact us or fill out our online service request form.
Rugged Mobile Barcode Printers
Intermec smart printing lowers your total cost of ownership by eliminating the need for a host computer and its associated support costs and complexity.
Smart Rugged Mobile Label and Receipt Printers:
PB22 / PB32 / PB52 - Label Printers
Download a product datasheet (PDF).
- PB21 / PB31 / PB 51 - Receipt Printers
Download a product datasheet (PDF).
Fixed Barcode and Tag Printers
The PM23c mid-range industrial printer features a two-inch print width and a compact footprint, ideal for demanding applications in transportation, manufacturing, retail, distribution center and warehouse environments. Some features of the PM23c include:
- Large, color, multilingual, tamper-proof touchscreen, or icon user interface
- "No-touch" configuration capabilities, so you can setup the printer while it's still in the box
- Quick and easy printhead replacement, with no tools required
- The only CCX- and WiFi-certified fixed printer with standard IPv6 implementation
PX4i / PX6i Industrial Printers
The PX4i & Px6i are four-inch and six-inch industrial printers. The PX series delivers outstanding performance for high volume, mission-critical applications. The PX4i & PX6i provide direct thermal and thermal transfer for labels, tickets and tags, with smart printing technology, maximum 12 IPS print speed, fast throughput, and choice of 203, 300 or 400 DPI resolution. RFID configuration is also available.
- Robust, top-of-the-line industrial printing with low-cost, no-hassle implementation
- RFID configuration available
- Rugged, all-metal construction ensures 24/7 non-stop label printing in even the harshest environments
- Dual, individually controlled motors provide powerful label feed necessary to print quality labels at high speeds
PM4i Barcode Printer
The PM4i is a mid-range 4-inch printer – a direct thermal and thermal transfer Intermec Performance Printer™ with superior throughput, smart printing technology, 8 IPS print speed, and your choice of 203 or 300 DPI resolution. Standard interfaces include serial, USB, and EasyLAN™ Ethernet with EasyLAN™ Wireless optional.
- Intermec's most popular mid-range industrial printer: rugged and network-ready
- Powerful smart-printing capabilities eliminate the PC
- Intermec SmartSystems ensures quick installation and management of printers and other Intermec devices
- Part of a complete Intermec AIDC Solution: Printer, Scanner, Mobile Computer, Software, Media, and Service
- Also available in an RFID configuration as the PM4i RFID Printer
PF2i / PF4i Barcode Printers
The PF2i & PF4i are compact mid-range direct thermal and thermal transfer Intermec Performance Printers™. These printers are designed mainly for light industrial environments and applications such as healthcare, food, airline, ticketing, and electronics – where space is limited. However, these printers are also durable and rugged enough to withstand the demanding environments of manufacturing, distribution, and warehousing.
- Most of the features and power of the popular PM4i Mid-Range Printer in a more compact footprint
- Medium-duty 2-inch and 4-inch printers
- Flexible media handling, open web path for quick media loading
- QuickMount™ printhead for fast replacement
- Also available in an RFID configuration as the PF2i RFID Baggage Tag Printer
PD41 / PD42
The commercial-grade PD41& PD42 are dependable and versatile printers suitable for medium-duty applications in manufacturing, transportation and warehousing environments. Both printers can print demanding crisp variable-data labels continuously at 150 mm/s (6 IPS), thereby outperforming all other printers in their class. The printers accept a wide range of paper types in different thicknesses, as well as both ink-in and ink-out ribbon.
- Graphical display and interface – an Intermec-printer first
- Best-in-class throughput provides increased productivity
- Versatile connectivity choices via Ethernet, Serial, USB and Parallel IEEE 1284
- Rugged and affordable: Highly competitive in value and features
PF8 Barcode Printer
Intermec's PF8 desktop printers are compact, easy-to-use and dramatically simplify deployment and support. Quiet, reliable operation and intuitive design makes the PF8 the right fit for light duty barcode labeling applications in transportation/courier, healthcare, in-store retail and office environments.
- A new standard in IT friendliness: Easy to deploy and easy to use
- Dramatically simplifies deployment and support
- Compact bar code printing solution
- Quiet, reliable operation and intuitive design
- The right fit for light duty labeling applications
- Available in both Direct Thermal (PF8d) and Thermal Transfer (PF8t) configurations
PC41 Barcode Printer
The PC41 Desktop Printer is compact, flexible and facilitates label printing in almost any environment - retail, office, healthcare, logistics, government, manufacturing, and warehouse. Ideal for locations where space is limited, the PC41 prints labels, tickets, and tags up to 4.1 inches wide to meet compliance mandates.
- Connect & Print™ feature facilitates quick and easy printer setup
- Reliable and inexpensive on-demand label, ticket, and tag printing
- Excellent print quality ensures accurate scanner and human readability
- Supports IPL programming language – no changes to the host system
Labels and Media
Intermec labels, tags, receipts and ribbons support a broad range of barcode printing applications in mild to harsh environments. For assistance selecting the correct labels and media for your barcode printer please contact RMS Omega.